Studying in Canada for Americans Has Many Benefits
The Easy Guide to Studying in Canada for Americans is an easy to understand, comprehensive and FREE resource that gives you ALL the information you need to understand the opportunity of Studying in Canada and so much more...
The Guide will take you from A-Z and explores the following:
1. Benefits of Studying in Canada
2. The School Admission/Study Permit Process
3. The Big Picture: Student to Dual Citizen
4. Real Costs of Studying in Canada vs. the United States
5. Myths and Facts about Studying in Canada
6. Some Common Questions
7. How to Get Started
Let us show you just how easy this actually is and how you too can unlock this untapped secret that is literally on your doorstep.
Download: The Easy Guide to Studying in Canada for Americans!
Get all the info you need to discover the opportunity that waits for you or your child here in Canada!
We don't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
World Class Education
Canada has a number of highly ranked institutions that compete with many Ivy League Schools worldwide
Canadian International Tuition rates are a lot more affordable than many similarly ranked schools
International Study and Cultural Experience for a global world available close to home in a safe country
Canadian Second Passport
Americans can hold two Citizenships & studying in Canada provides a direct pathway to many future opportunities
Benefits for Students
There are endless reasons why international students chose Canada as their destination for post-secondary education:
1. Canada has some top institutions in the world which are recognized in the United States for various industries
2. Proximity to home with similar cultures and values
3. Applying directly at a Canadian-US border for an easy application process
4. Experience a new country while setting yourself up for a global economy and job opportunities
5. Set yourself for other benefits such as free healthcare, a Canadian passport, and a promising future.
"Education is not only about what they teach you in school. An international education gives you perspective and valuable real world experience, that is priceless"
Benefits for Parents
Simply put, studying in Canada allows you to:
1. Provide your Children with Excellent Quality Education
2. Save Money and not sacrificing retirement/investments
3. Give your child an International Experience in a safe environment that is close to home
4. Give your child options for the future which allow them to navigate the world of tomorrow.
5. Set them up for a Dual Citizenship which affords them many benefits in health care, work, tax & travel options.
"Your job as a parent is to prepare your child for the world, through education & perspective. Second Passport is happy to partner with you and your family to make this happen!"
Is it Really Easy to Study in Canada?
Can US Students Use Financial Aid in Canada?
Am I really going to save Money Studying in Canada?
What are the Benefits Specifically for Americans?
Can Americans Have Two Citizenships?
Do US Students get Healthcare?
Ready to Jump in & Get More Information?
Jump on a complimentary Discovery Call with a professional, so we can understand your goals and get you started in the right direction.Book a Discovery Call